Join UAGC for our quarterly MBA Speaker Series event where prominent industry experts share global thought leadership and experience to give you information that aims to enhance individual leadership strengths and redefine the attributes of today’s impactful leaders.
In this roundtable discussion, participants will learn from UAGC faculty, business leaders and alumni how an MBA degree is valued by employers today and how the knowledge gained gives businesses and individuals a competitive advantage in today’s global economy.
Roundtable Panel Participants:
• Dr. Charlie Minnick, President Emeritus and Lead MBA Faculty
• Kevin Allen, MBA Advisory Board Member and Co-founder/President
or E.I. Games Incorporated
• Dr. Chitra Anand, MBA Advisory Board Member, Technology Advisor,
Professor, and Author.
• Larita Howard, CommonSpirit Health Southwest Division Human
• Chad Parker, Blue Shield of California, Director of Talent Mobility
• Ivana Bajet, CommonSpirit Health Administrative Information
Technology Fellow, MBA Class of 2021
• Kyra Treible, Blue Shield of California, Senior Benefits Analyst, MBA
Class of 2022
Disclaimer: By attending the Zoom webinar, I acknowledge that the session will be recorded and may be used for future UAGC presentations. I agree to adhere to all University policies including Student Rights and Responsibilities standards according to the UAGC Catalog. Failure to comply with University Policies may result in appropriate referrals and corresponding sanctions.